1. What do I need to purchase Marijuana as a recreational 21+ user?
You must have a valid government issued I.D. (Cannot be expired).
2. What amount can I purchase as a recreational 21+?
1 ounce of Cannabis, 8 grams of Cannabis Concentrates (or 8000mg of edibles) and 6 immature plants.
3. What Tax am I exempt from as a Medical State Card Patient?
Sales and Use Tax (8.75%).
4. What amount can I purchase as a Medical Patient?
8 ounces of Cannabis. You also gain access to more potent products, such as topicals and concentrates with up to 2,000 milligrams of THC, as well as the ability grow more than six plants at home.
5. Can I add items to my pick-up order when I arrive?
IF there is no line, sure. If there is a line depending on how busy we are, we may ask you to wait in line.
6. Do I have to sign up to your collective to purchase products from you?
No, as long as you have a valid form of I.D. and are 21 and over. Anyone 18-20 with a recommendation must sign up to purchase. However, if you do sign up with our collective you will receive 10% off your first visit!